Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Can't understand why BMW and MB keep introducing these thick jacked up sedans. They are certainly not stylish, they're awkward looking and have little utility value either.

·
Registered
77 Posts
To each their own. I've been a fan of the X6 design language for a long time so this looks good to me. But man oh man, I cannot even begin to imagine what the rear seat and storage areas look like in this if it's based around the GLA! YIKES!

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'd rather like to see a three door version of the GLA; kind of a modern day Volvo 1800 ES.

·
Registered
180 Posts
To each their own. I've been a fan of the X6 design language for a long time so this looks good to me. But man oh man, I cannot even begin to imagine what the rear seat and storage areas look like in this if it's based around the GLA! YIKES!
It's not based on the GLA, it's based on the C class, more specifically the GLC, which was formerly called the GLK.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Any idea if we can expect common parts with models on the C-Class platform? With how close all these cars come to each other it seems like they should also share parts that can be shared.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts