Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has a 2016 GLA250 that has added a hitch? The models mentioned earlier have all been 2015, and no hitch is listed for the 16. I would like to add one for my bike rack and to pull my kayaks. Thank you!

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has a 2016 GLA250 that has added a hitch? The models mentioned earlier have all been 2015, and no hitch is listed for the 16. I would like to add one for my bike rack and to pull my kayaks. Thank you!
Hello Cory and welcome to our GLA forum. There has been quite a bit of discussion on various hitch requirements over the course of this forum. If you type "trailer hitch" in the search box to the upper right you'll find most of the topic threads. Feel free to join in our community body of knowledge. Happy holidays!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you! My concern is the 2016 is not listed as fitting these hitches. I don't believe there to be any body change, but wanted to confirm.

·
Registered
816 Posts
No chassis changes and minimal cosmetic changes from 2015 to 2016.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Thank you! My concern is the 2016 is not listed as fitting these hitches. I don't believe there to be any body change, but wanted to confirm.
I'm seeing that the rear diffuser is lower on the 2016 and you may have to cut out a notch to get the 2015 hitch to fit. I also posted a similar question.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts