Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody. I accidentally turned on "SHIPMENT MODE" in my 2016 GLA 200. I finally managed to turn it off somehow. But all the menus of the vehicle became B200 and the reversing camera is gone. I solved some of them with the help of the engineering menu and partially returned to the gla 200 settings. But I have sound problem in bluetooth phone call. I don't have a problem while listening to music, but there is no sound in the phone conversation. Can we solve this using the "engineering menu"? Or do I have to do a software update?

· Registered
2020 GLA250 4MATIC Avantgarde Edition
221 Posts
Other members have had to get the dealer to reprogram the head unit. You may be able to reset some settings through engineering mode, but you'll more than likely have to visit the dealer to reprogram it.

· Registered
2 Posts
Hello everybody. I accidentally turned on "SHIPMENT MODE" in my 2016 GLA 200. I finally managed to turn it off somehow. But all the menus of the vehicle became B200 and the reversing camera is gone. I solved some of them with the help of the engineering menu and partially returned to the gla 200 settings. But I have sound problem in bluetooth phone call. I don't have a problem while listening to music, but there is no sound in the phone conversation. Can we solve this using the "engineering menu"? Or do I have to do a software update?
i Have the same problem, did you solve it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts