Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone received a 2016 AMG GLA45 as yet. I was told mine is stuck in Georgia because the new engine needs additional EPA paperwork.

·
Registered
816 Posts
None in the US has been released.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Does anybody have any updates on when the 2016 AMG GLA45's will be released? My Sales Rep speculated that MB is trying to sell off more of the 2015 models before they release the 2016's.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Does anybody have any updates on when the 2016 AMG GLA45's will be released? My Sales Rep speculated that MB is trying to sell off more of the 2015 models before they release the 2016's.
My dealer just emailed me this morning saying a GLA45 (not mine however) just cleared customs and will be at their dealer in 2 wks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Still waiting on mine in the chicago area. It was "received at their vehicle prep center" on 10/21 and was to be inspected and will be released to a truck for delivery. That is the last I heard of it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I received an email from my Sales Rep yesterday stating that MB is not releasing the GLA 45's until December. Mine has been sitting at the Baltimore VPC since October 21st. Not too happy about it sitting out in the salt air for weeks! Does any one else have any better news about their car?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Mine has been sitting at the Baltimore VPC since October 21st. Not too happy about it sitting out in the salt air for weeks!
You do realize that it's a parking lot in Baltimore and not a beach landing at Normandy? Even the port in Baltimore is a ways up the Patapsco river and not exactly oceanfront so that's one thing you shouldn't have to worry about. But, yeah...I'd be more than a little anxious just knowing that my car was almost here but on hold for weeks. Hope they clear it soon!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Got a call from my dealer on Wednesday saying the same thing about delays cause the Volkswagen mess. Being waiting about a month an a half and now this.
No specific date yet. Probably same than everybody else beginning of
December.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Has anyone in Canada received a 2016 GLA45 or news of when they might get delivery?
Apparently mine has gotten off the train yesterday and the dealership is waiting on the vehicle to be delivered to the dealership. Im over in Alberta btw.

·
Registered
16 Posts
For me, I ordered my GLA45 on Aug 29th, I am entirely sure it was a 2015 model because that's what it says at the top of the build page that I signed, and they also had to "shift a 2015 production allocation from another dealer" or some such to make it work.

Now, I've been waiting (although not too long in the grand scheme of things) to take delivery which has been delayed a few times... now I'm supposed to take delivery next week (or worst case week after?!).

So if you guys are getting your 2016s at the same time as I'm getting a 2015, how does that work? When did you guys order 2016s??

The only reason I care is because I "would" have tried to order a 2016 which comes with that slight more power bump and the limited slip diff option!!

The configurator on Mercedes-Benz.ca still only showing 2015 possible under the GLA

I did order the AMG drivers package - here's hoping for a "mix up" and whoops limited slip diff installed and here's your 2016 sir! LOL.

By the way, also in Alberta.

~AGC

1 - 20 of 185 Posts