Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 2016 registration is now open (as of this morning 1/20) for the AMG driving academy. If you have purchased a new AMG vehicle less than a year ago (the academy offer is good only for one year after purchase of a new AMG) you qualify for a free one day academy experience.

Slots are limited and go quickly, so if you are interested you need to move now to register>>> https://amgacademy.com/register

I got confirmation of my registration early this morning and am scheduled for the academy in early April at COTA :D

·
Registered
179 Posts
I registered and I'm awaiting my confirmation for the April Circuit of the Americas Basic Course. I can't wait!

Reactions: AMGz

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just received my confirmation email for the April 21 Driving Academy at COTA :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
I live in Austin. I have not had a chance to drive on the COTA course but I've been to the track a few times. Looks like you guys will have fun.

Plenty to see and do in Austin when you are not at the track.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Confirmed

I received my confirmation. I'll be at COTA on the 22nd of April. If anyone else is going the same day, let me know.

Reactions: SSBGLA45
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.