Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
I just know that the GLA would look so much better uncovered from all that camo but with it on just reminds me so much of a little hurst.

·
Registered
80 Posts
looks like the made the GLK bulkier from these shots, probably more interior space and cargo space
Yes, the C & GLK classes will both be increased in size so they sit more towards the middle between the CLA/GLA and E/M classes in terms of size.

·
Registered
184 Posts
if you look close the hood has been stretched and the front axle pushed forward to give the GLK a longer wheelbase. GLKs growth spurt will let it compete much better with the likes of the Audi Q5 and the BMW X3 in terms of space and comfort. Before GLA it seemed that the GLK was trying to straddle two segments...

These spys make the GLK look a little more sporty, notice how the roof has more of a slope now...

the new GLK is expected to share much mechanically with the new C-class, so GLA and CLA will be mechanically identical and GLK and C-Class will be mechanically identical....

None of those purpose built SUVs here!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
mercedes just wants to get in on a growing segment that range rover started with the evoque, plus who doesn't want a sporty, fun and affordable SUV?

The GLA is a much sportier looking SUV than the GLK.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I never saw it coming but it only makes sense to adapt to the movement of the auto industry these affordable segment are slowly building a strong reputation.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts