Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, I'm looking to sell my mother's GLA45 AMG which she purchased shortly before she passed away in December. Due to things being tied up with probate, I haven't been able to do anything until now (I've been keeping the car on a battery charger in her garage and starting it occasionally). But now I have legal authority to sell the car, and would like to do so.

I would prefer to sell it to someone who can appreciate what a neat little car this is, rather than simply taking it to CarMax and taking a loss. I'm willing to make a deal.

Lots of options: 20 inch wheels
Heated black leather seats
Dual zone climate control
Red brake calipers
Red seat belts
Distronic cruise control
Collision avoidance
Lane departure warning
Blind spot warning
Backup camera
Power sunroof
Voice navigation
Premium Harmon Kardon sound system

Includes CarMax MaxCare 5-year (Nov. 2022) / 100,000 mile warranty which is transferable to you.

New tires in November 2017 (about 2000 miles).

If you're interested, I'll be happy to provide full details and pictures (I don't have access to either at work, sorry).

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Folks, sorry -- I was thinking of one of my other cars. This car has 34,3xx miles, not the 41,500 as I had earlier stated.

I will consider trades plus cash for a BMW R1200GS, Suzuki V-Strom 1000, late model Harley Sportster or Dyna, or a late model bumper pull travel trailer. Call me at 505-239-1044, get a plane ticket to lovely Albuquerque, NM -- I'll pick you up at the airport and make you a deal.

Here are some more pictures.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts