Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I have owned my 2015 GLA 4Matic for 4 years and feel that it is about time to move on. I purchased the car from a Mercedes Benz Dealership as a CPO’d courtesy car with 5,688 on 8/12/2015. The car is in perfect condition and has been trouble free. The car has a Cirrus White exterior and Black MB –Tex interior. It only has only 25,000 miles and is covered by the MB CPO warranty until 2/15/20. I am a 70 year old retired engineer and have always self maintained the car. The oil and filter were changed and the tires rotated every year at mileage interval less than 5000 miles. Brake fluid was flushed every 2 years at mileage interval less than 10,000 miles. The MSRP of the car was $45,200. I will attach the invoice showing the MSRP and listing the optional accessories to this ad or as a follow up ad. The car has a few “tasteful” exterior and interior appearance modifications which I am sure you will notice in the attached pictures. Since “tasteful” is always subjective, the modifications are completely reversible. Other modifications include OEM winter mats for both the front and rear seating areas and the rear hatch area. A DV+ diverter (blow off) valve has been installed to minimize the inherent turbo lag. The only option that I did not get that I would have liked to have had was blind spot detection. To minimize, if not eliminate the blindspot, I installed a convex driver side mirror from a European market GLA250. The car also comes with a set of 18”Blizzak snow tires on AMG style rims. The rims and tires were only be used for 2,857 miles. If you or anyone you know is looking for a pristine GLA250 4Matic and interested in my car, [please Private Message me for email address]. I am located northwest of Baltimore, Maryland in Carroll County. Thank you

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts