Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I would kindly ask you if someone alredy solved the problem of the navigation option in the standard radio in gla 2015. There is the buttom in the radio "navi" , but in the service they convince me to buy a new radio because the current one doesnt have the option for sd car navigation. Is there som possibility to get some navigation, at least offline maps into the radio? Or there is a need for a new one. If yes, could you please advice a bit which type/model of radio supports the naviagion and if I need to change also the screen? Any advice will help, thank you in advance!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Inside the clover box is there in the top left an empty box-like thing. The 2015 might have had Becker Map Pilot not sure when GLA got the Garmin Map Pilot for the first time which uses the SD card. If you have the older Becker you can buy the module on eBay.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello, thank you very much for your reply! I dont have the slot for Becker Map Pilot in my car :( it seems that I have to replace the radio totally. I am thinking to buy a radio where navigation is alredy included inside with additional screen, but I am not sure if it is good option...best regards.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts