Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the standard system (no navigation) with the HK Logic 7 and with the 5.8" screen and had SiriuxXM playing today with just the channel and song title displaying when I pushed the controller knob forward and the bottom categories of Radio, Presets, Info, System disappeared and were replaced briefly with the climate control settings (73 degrees) and possibly some other information. Once I let up of the controller knob the aforementioned default categories reappeared on the bottom of the display and I could not get it to replicate and couldn't find anything in the manual.

Is anybody familiar with this feature?

Thank you.

Scott

·
Registered
140 Posts
I have a 15 45amg with Nav and the HK logic, gave up Sirius when the free trial ran out (can't stand the company) so can only check it on am, fm or USB and if I press the controller knob up or down it doesn't do that. I do think that at times my wife's C class does something like that but it's a newer version of the Command. Now I do have the dual auto climate control and of course the temp is indicated on the digit readout. I've had small glitches from time to time, a common one is that the Command doesn't find the phone directory on my phone and wants to default to the one in the Command which his not there. Have to manually press in and select the phone again. There is some combo of actions that causes this but I just can't seem to catch it. Since I know the fix it's not a big deal. It's like computers, if all else fails just re-boot.

·
Registered
140 Posts
OK, think I have an answer, this morning I turned the temp dial on the climate control down and for a brief minute at the bottom of the display screen a bar appeared and it displayed the temperature, then it disappeared. I guess the logic is that you can reach down to adjust the temp and you can see what you're doing up higher on the display instead of looking way down to where the temp control and indicator display are located. So maybe that's what caused it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts