Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been just over a year that we have had the GLA 250 4matic. I have not had a reason to return to the dealer.
We have had no real issues with the vehicle. I did my own oil change with my Topsider Oil extractor. Simple.
One small issue is the rear deck cargo cover, a large square of felt, had one of it's anchors pop off. It is glued to the fabric. I simply took out the cargo cover and stuck it in the garage. I don't need it.
I have experienced the clicking noise from front axles that only happens when initially accelerating with the wheels turned. Pretty much only when I leave my driveway. It doesn't concern me as I feel it is just a differential noise and no harm.
Fun car to drive, no complaints.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Been just over a year that we have had the GLA 250 4matic. I have not had a reason to return to the dealer.
We have had no real issues with the vehicle. I did my own oil change with my Topsider Oil extractor. Simple.
One small issue is the rear deck cargo cover, a large square of felt, had one of it's anchors pop off. It is glued to the fabric. I simply took out the cargo cover and stuck it in the garage. I don't need it.
I have experienced the clicking noise from front axles that only happens when initially accelerating with the wheels turned. Pretty much only when I leave my driveway. It doesn't concern me as I feel it is just a differential noise and no harm.
Fun car to drive, no complaints.
Not sure if its worth the trip, but pretty sure they can order you a new rear deck under warranty, not so much for yourself but good if and when you decide to sell the car.

Or if lease, who cares LOL

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yes, it is a fun car to drive, and you are really enjoying your GLA, especially with all of those miles you have accumulated. After all, that's what they're for to drive and enjoy.......Glad you are have near zero issues with yours......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts