2017 GLA 250 4matic Jupiter red AMG 12K miles St. Louis - Mercedes GLA Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 10-11-2019, 09:24 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
2017 GLA 250 4matic Jupiter red AMG 12K miles St. Louis

I'm selling my 2017 GLA 250 4matic with 12,644 miles. The car is as close to flawless as you will find, MB enthusiast owned (I own several, as a matter of fact the reason I'm selling this is I need the garage space for a new SL, otherwise I'd keep it). I searched the entire country for a long time to find one with this combination of options and just happened to find exactly what I was looking for at Plaza Motors of St. Louis where it had just come off of lease. Please refer to the picture of the window sticker for installed options (MSRP $43,185.00!). I'm also including a set of new, never installed black with red diamond pattern stitching full coverage floor mats and a black with red trim dash protector. Don't be put off by the lack of letters and numbers on the rear hatch, I remove them from all of my cars....just to keep people guessing! You will not be disappointed with this car, the first person who looks at this car willl buy it. $29,500 and will entertain reasonable offers. Contact me by Private Message here. Car located 15 minutes from St. Louis airport.

Mike M.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4447030.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	348.8 KB
ID:	24666   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4433017.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	161.4 KB
ID:	24668   Click image for larger version

Name:	window_sticker.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	213.4 KB
ID:	24670  

Last edited by turbolink; 10-11-2019 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Removed phone number for security.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page