1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 23 Old 09-09-2019, 07:15 AM Thread Starter

Car Year & Model: 2016 GLA45 AMG
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Yeah I was looking at Brembos online store. Quoted about the same for all around. I’m in Westchester. HBU?

[QUOTE=AzSTMPR;203480]I'm in the same boat. I've been comparing parts and prices from FCP Euro and Tirerack. Cheapest I've ran into is about $950 for front and rear for OEM. Where in NY are you maybe we can do a group brake install day. [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/GLAOwners_2014/smilies/tango_face_smile.png[/IMG]

-TamasLeon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 23 Old 09-09-2019, 12:32 PM

Car Year & Model: 2015GLA45AMG
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Not too far from you in Queens. I read that our rotors are Brembo as OEM but the pads show to be Textar, not sure if that is also a Brembo subsidiary or different company.

[quote=TamasLeon;203492]Yeah I was looking at Brembos online store. Quoted about the same for all around. Iím in Westchester. HBU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzSTMPR View Post
I'm in the same boat. I've been comparing parts and prices from FCP Euro and Tirerack. Cheapest I've ran into is about $950 for front and rear for OEM. Where in NY are you maybe we can do a group brake install day. [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/GLAOwners_2014/smilies/tango_face_smile.png[/IMG]

AzSTMPR

15GLA45 of AMG Goodness!
post #23 of 23 Old 10-06-2019, 01:00 AM

Car Year & Model: 2015 GLA45 AMG 24k miles
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TamasLeon View Post
Great input, thanks everyone! Yeah I guess it is your own preference! Iím not a big fan of buying stuff from eBay so I think Iím going to skip on that. But going to check what everyone posted and make my decision

I'm not big on ebay either, but I guarantee you my post from several months back was from a reputable seller of real OEM MB parts. the boxes were a bit rough, but they were housed in all OEM packaging within the boxes shipped to me, all MB stuff no doubt, exactly like what is on my car now. The parts themselves are clearly stamped with all proper MB labels as I had been researching this for awhile. Bought at Xmas and got the ebay extra 10% and basically saved roughly $400 off OEM price I would have paid had I bought at dealer.

heavily modified 1995 Ford Bronco. SOLD to friend, to move to GLA 45.
Fun car for wife and I, 2009 Pontiac Solstice Coupe, #492 of 1266 made. 2.0T with 290HP/325 lb/ft.
Wife's DD is a 2019 Volvo XC40 Rtype.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page