Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

MotorWeek Review

5K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Antares 
#1 ·
MotorWeek says the GLA feels more Mercedes-like, with an interior that has the appearance of being a nice step up from the CLA. I'm left scratching my head for specifics because I thought they were nearly identical. Here's the link:

http://youtu.be/r-P3qgG3NdE

#2 ·
They are identical inside... It's all about perception. Transference of how your day is going, the last car you test drove, what segment you may normally test etc...

That's why test-driving yourself is absolutely IMPERATIVE. The CLA and the GLA both have been the most polarizing Benz models to date, so individual perceptions according to demographic are going to be so complex.

#6 ·
I guess, in the end, perception is reality. It's not really fair to the CLA, but if the trade press sees the GLA as more of a Mercedes, then that's what they'll write. I liked my CLA I just didn't lease it with the options I came to want. When I could afford it I looked into getting a MY15 CLA, but saw a GLA Edition 1 and knew that was the car for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.