Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

Show us your new GLA...

82K views 113 replies 74 participants last post by  CoachRiddla 
#1 · (Edited)
I guess I'll start this thread....pics,options, color, mods.....stuff like that,..here is mine...200 miles on the odo....edition 1,cirrus white,premium package,edition one package,Iluminaries star,blind spot assist,multimedia package,panorama roof,bi xenon.... That's it....

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi! I'd post my pics but looks just like yours! Getting lots of looks too - a woman circled the parking lot I was in last weekend to get a look from every angle ��

Over 500 miles so far (I've had it almost a month now) and really love it. MPG terrific, and most of my driving has been around town.

Looking forward to seeing more and learning more from other owners !

#5 · (Edited)
Congrats on the beautiful GLA, julesbchillin!

I went for Mountain Grey for my GLA45 and am only 500km into my run in at the moment as I picked it up exactly a week ago. Upgraded to AMG 20" 10 spoke black rims and the only mods that I did to the car was to remove all the dealer's badges as well as the 4Matic one too, leaving just the GLA 45 & AMG badges at the boot. As part of the Night package, the dealer also tinted my windows so the rear windows and rear windscreen are at 25%.

Recycling some photos (apologies to anyone who has seen these a thousand times... unfortunately I don't have the time to take others, and the weather isn't helping too):

@AMGz, may I please know where to get the window visors?

#6 ·
His and Hers :) (sorry for re-posted pics)

My setup after mods:

Mods for mine: HG Motorsports Intake, HG Motorsports High Performance Motor Mount, 19" Advanti lightweight Flow-Formed Wheels with 245-45 Conti DWS tires, Mercedes Benz Roof Rack, 25% tint, de-badged rear, black plasti-dipped grill and window trim, Philips Diamond Vision headlights.

Mods to come: 325ft/lbs ECU tune :) I will post soon about this!

#11 ·
I always purchase black cars, but I have to admit, White really shows off the lines on the GLA...

#16 ·
Here are a few pics of my new GLA250. So far it is a very welcome addition to the family.

I posted some of my original pictures in this thread so I didn't want to re-post/x-post here.

Attachments

#19 ·
Pics as requested

Enjoy and thanks for watching!

Attachments

#22 ·
Attached is the other project I did when I had my 18-in tires and rims installed today. Got the AMG steering wheel via E-bay and fits perfectly, the mechanic (not the stealership) installed it for free! Like a lot the felt grips on both sides, keeps my hands warm during this long Canadian winters.

Attachments

#23 ·
Here's some pics of my GLA 250 4Matic I just brought home today. Absolutely thrilled with this car!

Attachments

#28 ·
Hi All,

I am from the Netherlands and about to order my new GLA. Like most I guess, the color to choose is the hardest part of it all. I am looking for the dark brown full leather interior and a moutain grey or black exterior. Has any one have this combo and would like to share some pictures?
Cheers Lex

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.