Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum banner

GLA Hemmed In (web story)

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  m-type 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Probably not fake. I used to park my Lotus between the lines in vacant lots only to find a couple of trucks squeezed up against it. Three cars in an otherwise empty lot. I didn't have a rear hatch, but I had designed remote roll down windows. So I'd crawl over the trucks to flick the transmission into neutral so I could push the car out. Haters are gonna hate. But yeah, park like an ass ... get treated like an ass!!!

#7 ·
oh i dont doubt it exist. just getting it perfectly filmed like this is screams fake. Just for shock valve these vloggers will do anything.

Funny:
So came into the work parking lot today, saw one late 2000 Clk320 convertible doing the diagonal across 3 slots, another 2004 C200 doing the staggered across 2 slots. Need less to say i parked within the lines far away from those two.

#4 ·
If you read the comments under the video, you'll see that it is a fake.

#5 ·
No comments to be seen on my phone app, but I'll take your word on this one 8)

Anyway, who would have the sense to crawl in through the back and then not have the sense to put the rear seat backs down?!?! Looking at it that way it had to be a set up.

Still a dick move on taking two spaces.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.