2016 GLA45 Pricing Advice - Mercedes GLA Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 01-10-2017, 03:57 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
2016 GLA45 Pricing Advice

Hello everyone. Looking for some advice on price I should be paying for a new 2016 GLA45 AMG. MSRP is $63K. Dealer (in the U.S.) is offering a discount of $8k. While this seems to be a good discount on its face, I think I can do better for a few reasons: (1) the dealer has two GLA45s, including this one, that have been sitting on its lot for over a year (2) it's the previous model year and we're now in January 2017 with the new 2017 GLA45's already out (I think), and (3) there is another local dealer who has a nearly identical GLA45 listed on its website for $52k (roughly an $11k discount). I could obviously just go to the other dealer, but would like to stay with my current dealer if possible. Am I crazy to think I should be able to negotiate a better deal than $8k off MSRP for this car? Thanks to all for any advice or sharing any recent experiences you may have had when buying a new GLA45.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 01-10-2017, 06:25 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
if you are willing to get a 2016 which is already considered 'old' especially since the facelift 2018 is due for this summer (amg in the fall) i would try to get more off. If your dealer is willing to play ball they would match the other dealer offer and go a few more off or other perks (free maintenance) so that they dont lose an immediate sale on their old inventory.

If all else fails go to the other dealer... you can still take your new car to your near by dealer for maintenance/warranty work.. no hard feeling its just business
post #3 of 3 Old 01-10-2017, 10:10 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Thanks for the info on the 2018 model release in the fall. Was not aware of that.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page