How much did you pay for your GLA?
Hi, I have just brought a new 2017 GLA 250 and will be receiving it the next week. Anyway, while doing my research in order to choose the right crossover for my and my family I notice a great variation in GLA prices depending on the country of purchase, maybe it has to do with the optional packages available in each country?
So I got curious, how much did you pay for your GLA? It will be great if you specify the country you bought it and the equipment you optioned.
For myself, I got a 2017 GLA 250 with the following equipment:
1. Bixenon lights and led tail lights.
2. 18.5'' AMG wheels
3. Leather sport seats with red stitching.
4. AMG Kit.
5. Electric driver seat with position memories.
6. Parktronic system with active parking assist.
7. Apple Carplay
8. Heated and electric side mirrors.
9. Thermotronic AC
10. Sport AMG leather steering wheel.
11. Keyless start.
12. Security package (7 airbags, adaptive brake, attention assist, collision prevention assist, Moextended tires, ESP, ABS, ASR, BAS)
13. Panoramic sunroof.
Everything for the equivalent of US$27,487.17
It was brought in Guadalajara, Mexico.